Rotary dryer SPB20-AGRO used for drying grains or for the production line of pellets or briquettes from rapeseed-straw.
Productivity for dried grains or straw: up to 11,000 kg/hour depending on the raw material.
Moisture content of the raw material at the inlet: up to 24%.
Moisture content of the raw material at the outlet: 14%.
Heat generator: 1.2 MW.
Total installed power: 44 kW.
Three-phase current - 400V, coil voltage 24V/230V within +/- 5% limits, frequency 50 Hz.
Length: mm, Width: mm, Height: mm.
Weight: approximately 7500 kg.
Dimensions and equipment level depending on the warehouse and requirements.
Technology used from 2023.
Working principle of the dryer:
1. Heat generator - steel and refractory construction resistant to high temperatures.
2. Raw material feeding hopper - Volume: 1.6 - 3 cubic meters with dosing screw into the dryer.
3. Rotary tube with a drying chamber.
4. Fan, Cyclone with rotary valve with free fall.
5. Control panel and automated program operation through Siemens LCD based on the moisture content of the raw material.
Drying process: The wet raw material, with the help of hot air, passes through the rotary tube composed of a drying chamber with paddles, where it loses its moisture while mixing. Then, the dried raw material falls from the cyclone with the rotary valve, and the moist air is vented into the atmosphere through the fan.
Optional accessories for the rotary dryer SPB20-AGRO:
Internet remote control connection.
Moisture sensors in the inlet and outlet flow.
Mobile version of the rotary dryer.