Technical Specifications: Productivity up to: 250 kg/hour depending on the raw material and die hole diameter. Rotary flat die diameter: 295 mm. Die thickness: 36 mm. Die rotations: +/- 125 rotations/minute. Pressing roller diameter: 133 mm. Large transmission pulley diameter: 800 mm with 5 V-belts. Pellet diameter: 6 mm for sawdust or 8 mm for straw. Adjustable pellet length: 10 - 30 mm. Main motor - 1 X 18.5 kW. Total installed power - 18.5 kW. Three-phase current - 400V, coil voltage 24V/230V within +/- 5% limits, frequency 50 Hz. Dimensions: 1400 X 1000 X 1200. Weight: 750 kg. Raw material moisture content: 12-14-16% - moisture content affects pellet quality and productivity. Raw material size: 1-3 mm for sawdust and 3-6 mm for straw. Pellet density at the pellet machine outlet: up to 1250 kg/m3. Bulk density in Big-Bags: up to 700 kg/m3. Types of raw materials: wood sawdust* (granulation 1-3mm), cereal straw, rapeseed, alfalfa, sunflower husks. Each raw material has different tapering and die hole sizes for the rotary flat die. Technology used since 2023.
The Pellet Production Press consists of:
- Fully equipped and verified pellet press.
- Flat die made of 20MnCr5G steel + 4 rollers made of 100Cr6 steel.
- Control panel with frequency converter for the main electric motor.
- Flat die extraction device.
- YATO grease pump 4kg, without Total Ceran XM460 grease.
- User manual.
- Warranty certificate.
Optional Accessories (additional cost):
- Raw material homogenization bunker (silo) for pellet press, volume 0.4 m3.
- Die, roller shells, axles.
- Water dosing pump.